FOR ALL OUR PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES
Code Verifier: Universal, stationary calibrated 1D and 2D code verifier.
Manufacturers printing or marking barcodes on products must use frequently an off-line barcode verifier to ensure their codes meet EU MDR requirements and can be read by any barcode reader in the supply chain. A verifier analyses a code and generates measurements according to the International Organization of Standardization (ISO) standards that are important for understanding the quality and readability of codes. The end result is a formal quality grade that includes a letter value and is detailed in a printable or exportable report. Barcodes which receive “passing” grades (typically “C” grade or better) have met the minimum accepted threshold for performance and first-pass read rates. The benefit of verification over other forms of quality control is that it certifies codes are marked correctly and meet an industry’s quality threshold, rather than an individual producer’s threshold.
- Universal, stationary calibrated 1D and 2D code validator
- Full confirmation report to support your validation process
- Across all industries
- Test samples can be measured without contact at the optimal measuring position | lying, standing or from top to bottom
- High-quality aluminium housing without threaded holes | clean room compatible
- Easily replaceable and scratch-resistant glass cover
- Various illumination options [UV, red, white and IR]
- Compact dimensions [200 x 150 x 150 mm]
- AMACO VeriCube Inline: PLC variant for integration into machines and systems